Re: find-file-project

From: Richard Copley
Subject: Re: find-file-project
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 02:19:52 +0000

project.el looks great, it will be very useful. Thanks to all the
contributors.

It looks as though project-find-file depends on "xref.el" but doesn't
`require' it. From emacs -Q:

M-x load-lib RET project RET
M-x project-find-file RET
=> Symbol’s function definition is void: xref--find-ignores-arguments

Testing in emacs -Q in a project directory with unsafe directory locals,
I also noticed that I get re-prompted to accept the dir-locals when I
execute project-find-file. Like this:

emacs -Q /my/project/dir
=> *Local Variables* buffer and y-or-n-p prompt
M-x project-find-file RET
=> *Local Variables* buffer and y-or-n-p prompt

I'll file a bug report (or two) if you want.