Re: Basic questions about the triage process

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Basic questions about the triage process
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 18:35:59 +0100

Andrew Hyatt <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Andrew,

> One additional question: when looking at the open bugs, how do I know
> which ones have already been already tested against Emacs 25? I can
> see the Emacs 25 blockers, but probably not all the bugs that are
> reproducible in Emacs 25 are severe enough to be blockers, right?

AFAIK, there's no attribute telling towards which Emacs version a bug
has been tested. In the subject line, you see usually the Emacs version
a bug has been reported against. In theory, there is the
`found-versions' attribute of a bug. But this is not updated in
practice, once a bug has been tested with another Emacs version but the
initally reported one.

So you need to consult the corresponding emails (you get them via <RET>,
when the cursor is on the bug line).

Best regards, Michael.