Re: First draft of the Emacs website

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: First draft of the Emacs website
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 17:05:50 +0100

Nicolas Petton <address@hidden> writes:

> Yuri Khan <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Yes, and CSS, JS and WOFF constitute programs. And programs should be
>> subject to the four Freedoms, at least if served from a FSF’s site.
>> Right?
>
> I don't understand your point.  They are, or am I missing something?

You are missing that the thread length has surpassed the message
horizon.  That means that people's and web archives' memories of it have
diverged.  Yuri is talking about something entirely different from what
you are talking about, but both of you try interpreting the respective
other's mails in the context you consider relevant.

--
David Kastrup