Re: Dynamic loading progress

From: Philipp Stephani
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading progress
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 22:12:14 +0000

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> schrieb am Do., 19. Nov. 2015 um 03:19 Uhr:
EZ> Of course!  Every feature should be documented, and this one is no
EZ> exception.  I suggest to start with NEWS.

My goal with that question was actually to find out *where* the
developer docs should go, not whether they are necessary.  I think we
all agree on the necessity.  I can try a first stab at them when I know
in what context they'll exist.

Regarding NEWS specifically, Aurélien is absent at the moment and will
be back next week. Maybe Philipp would like to provide the NEWS entries?
I will write them if neither of them is able or if it can't wait until
next week.

I can see whether I can come up with something. However as far as I can see the release of 25.1 is not imminent, so the documentation doesn't need to happen immediately.