Re: Feature freezes and Emacs 25

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Feature freezes and Emacs 25
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 11:38:13 +0100

On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 3:42 AM, Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:

> Perhaps. Personally I wouldn't like to see "provide pre-built binaries
> for MS Windows users" becomes an "official" responsibility of Emacs.
> It's just something that some people have been doing on a best effort basis.
> But of course the people who do the work get to make the decisions.

Which just reminds me...

I've been building 32-bit, non-opt, checking-and-debugging-enabled binary snapshots from trunk (and will do now from emacs-25), but as I put then in my Dropbox and I don't want the hassle to have to put source tarballs too, I haven't publicised them at all, just to interested parties.

I'd be willing to upload them to some place a bit more "official", if that would be useful.