Re: Move to a cadence release model?

From: Stelian Iancu
Subject: Re: Move to a cadence release model?
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 12:27:24 +0100

On 11/11/15 16:49, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

As I wrote earlier, "active focus on bugs" is a pipe dream as long as
the number of people who care about bugs enough to pick them up,
investigate, and work with the submitters or by themselves to debug
them is some prime number less than 3.  We will never succeed in
moving forward to some more elaborate development model if we don't
have this issue covered much better than we do now.

Is the bug handling process documented somehwere?