Re: [elpa] master 1d46de7 07/50: removed lexical-binding: t (confusing b

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: [elpa] master 1d46de7 07/50: removed lexical-binding: t (confusing because not necessary)
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 05:36:24 +0100

Hi Stefan,

the new commits you see result from something I did today: trying to
convert on-screen to a subtree, while it was already developed as an
ordinary package on Elpa.  So I had to merge, I hope everything is
alright.  The actually new changes are minimal.  Most of the stuff are
just very old commits that have now just become "official" part of the
Elpa repo.

> >     removed lexical-binding: t (confusing because not necessary)
>
> In which sense is it confusing?

To be honest, I don't know what I was thinking at that moment.  I added
it back later.  I guess it was just nonsense.

Michael.