ToDo list and bugtracker

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: ToDo list and bugtracker
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 15:15:39 +0100

 On 06.11.2015 03:31, John Wiegley wrote:

I'd love for someone to take care of our under-appreciated components.

+1
  The
TODO list right now is largely the bugtracker. Would you be willing to comb
through some of the older reports, and find those bugs that no longer
reproduce, or help resolve those that have patches needing review? Such a role
would be extremely helpful.

John

IMO that would require a joint effort at least of Hercules and Rübezahl. Because Emacs changed, older bugs aim at a fairly different state, thus real hard to re-track in many cases.

What about archiving old bugs after a certain time instead, so historiens might grab them if interested?

Cheers,

Andreas