Re: "concurrency" branch updated

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: "concurrency" branch updated
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 14:46:40 -0700

Ken> So… yeah, I think some of them are possible, but I’m not sure any of
Ken> them would be a particularly good way to show off.  Got any
Ken> suggestions?

One idea would be to make it so that each terminal runs in its own
thread.  Maybe whatever accepts new connections from emacsclient could
also have its own thread as well.

This way connecting to Emacs from a tty could still work even if the X
frame is busy working (provided of course that the Lisp that is working
would yield periodically; but that is a good idea anyway for I/O).

Tom