Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 4e23cd0 4/5: * mail/rmail.el (rmail-show-messag

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 4e23cd0 4/5: * mail/rmail.el (rmail-show-message-1): When displaying a mime message,
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 19:12:57 +0300

On 04/09/2015 03:51 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

I don't know about orders of magnitude, and we didn't try Mercurial.
We did use Bazaar, and Richard never complained like that, AFAIR.

Someone motivated enough should be able to write something analogous to bound branches, in an alternative commit command.

You forget that there are those among us for whom all of those things
were lessons learned long ago.  Which leaves just Git as the step to
climb.

I don't, just offering an alternative viewpoint. Arguably, a more common one. And if it's not more common now, wait a few years.