Re: latest git sources badly broken on OS X

From: Perry E. Metzger
Subject: Re: latest git sources badly broken on OS X
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 14:45:11 -0500

On Tue, 6 Jan 2015 20:31:33 +0100 "Jan D." <address@hidden> wrote:
> Still can't see any error, except frame size being wrong at startup.
> Fonts are still fine.

See the attached screen shot. This is what happens to me right at the
start -- cursor is easily put "off screen" above, and the top of
the display cannot be scrolled to -- the normal stuff in the
"scratch" buffer at the start is off the top of the display.

If I try working with the thing, I get terrible artifacts that get
worse as I work.

Perry
--
Perry E. Metzger                address@hidden