Network Security Manager merge time?

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Network Security Manager merge time?
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 17:22:05 +0100

I think the NSM is basically feature complete (i.e., it does what it's
supposed to according to our discussions).  Bugs probably exist, as in
all code.

So perhaps it's time to merge it with trunk?  `nsm-security-level' would
be set to `low', which means that it basically would do nothing.

But we would get more testing of the basic parts -- that I haven't
screwed up Emacs too much.  And then, after a week or so, we could
switch it to `medium', which would activate it, and then we'll see what
people think about the way it works.

Does this sound like a plan?

And it would be nice if somebody more wise in the way of doing large git
merges could do it.  >"?