Re: "Official" binary of Emacs-24.4 for MS-Windows

From: Dani Moncayo
Subject: Re: "Official" binary of Emacs-24.4 for MS-Windows
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 08:29:35 +0100

>> 20 hours ago, I sent an email to "address@hidden", asking for
>> upload rights to the GNU FTP site.  Still without answer (I don't know
>> how long this use to take).
>
> I understand that you got no answer until now?

I got an answer 4 days ago, not to my original request, but to
one of my follow-ups.

The FSF SysAdmin told me that she didn't recive my original
request, and ask me to resend it.  I did it, and I've had no
response until now.

She also said that she's currently the only SysAdmin at the FSF,
which seems to be the cause of this slowness.

>  Should we escalate this?

Let's give some time to the SysAdmin.

Thank you.

--