The bzr revision map

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: The bzr revision map
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 13:54:19 -0400 (EDT)

It is not reflected in the review7 repository, but I have just updated the
conversion machinery to check a map of bzr revisions to committer/date
stamps into /etc on each full conversion.

This will support Emacs Lisp code (not yet written) to find a bzr
revision number around point and check out the corresponding git
revision.

This data file will be in review8.  The code is on my to-do list.

The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered as
the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral
check against usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally,
even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist
and triumph over them."
        -- Supreme Court Justice Joseph Story of the John Marshall Court