Re: Windows build pipeline - Re: "Official" binary of Emacs-24.4 for MS-

From: Dani Moncayo
Subject: Re: Windows build pipeline - Re: "Official" binary of Emacs-24.4 for MS-Windows
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 17:42:48 +0200

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 5:17 PM, Nic Ferrier <address@hidden> wrote:
> I was going to do this as well. You're further down the line than me.

Actually I still haven't done too much.

> When you have a working build I'd be happy to collaborate on setting
> something up to automate this.
>
> If you need or want help let me know.

Have you tried to strip "temacs.exe" and re-dump "emacs.exe"?  Does it
work on your system?

If you are able to make the binary, the way Eli said [1], feel free to
upload it to the GNU FTP site.  (but I still would like to know why it
fails on my system)

Thanks

--
Dani Moncayo