Re: Problems with emacs 25 (master branch)

From: Cédric Chépied
Subject: Re: Problems with emacs 25 (master branch)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 15:31:24 +0200

At Fri, 10 Oct 2014 14:41:19 +0200,
Thierry Volpiatto wrote:

> Org in emacs-25 is still using `fancy-diary-display', see the function
> `org-get-entries-from-diary' and because the alias have been removed,
> org-agenda is broken...
>
> So this is a bug in `org-get-entries-from-diary'.

You are right, there is no reference to fancy-diary-display in my configuration

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> wrote:

> In the current newsticker.el there's no `newsticker--download-logos'
> variable.  Probably that has been renamed to
> `newsticker-download-images'.  However, setting a non-existent variable
> in your config won't have any effects, so I'm not sure if it's your
> fault or it is wrong in the emacs version you are using.  At least the
> current newsticker.el looks correct.

I found the problem in my configuration and logos are now downloaded without
error. But newsticker still doesn't display images inside news. I tried to
customize newsticker group but I couldn't find something related to this.

--
Cédric Chépied
<address@hidden>