Re: Overlay mechanic improvements

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Overlay mechanic improvements
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 15:11:20 +0200

>     That much is obvious.  But why do you care what the program is doing?
>
> You are awfully arrogant.

Actually, the same question occured to me.  Since I was not able to
figure out the answer in the course of the ongoing exchange, I basically
resorted to an extensive information dump in the hope that the required
information would be somewhere among it.

Since you have a large number of things to keep track of, it may be a
bit of a stretch to assume that you'll find what you were looking for
originally in that dump.  But maybe at least somebody found something
worth finding in it, whether or not he was looking for it.

--
David Kastrup