I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn

From: John Yates
Subject: I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 19:16:21 +0000 (UTC)

John Yates would like to stay in touch on LinkedIn.
John Yates
address@hidden
Greater Boston Area
Hi Emacs,
- John
Confirm that you know John
Other people you may know on LinkedIn
Juanma Barranquero
Juanma Barranquero
Software Developer
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Engineer at Network Appliance
Josh Feinstein
Josh Feinstein
Senior Staff Software Systems Engineer at Broadcom
You received an invitation to connect. LinkedIn will use your email address to make suggestions to our members in features like People You May Know. Unsubscribe
This email was intended for Emacs developers. Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.
© 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA