Re: Bazaar to Git status

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Bazaar to Git status
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 20:04:54 -0400

"Eric S. Raymond" wrote:

> You haven't heard much about it because the hard work is all done. I
> have the scripts ready to go and need only about eight hours' notice
> before pushing the button.

I'm pretty sure there was a list of other things that needed to be done,
beside "replace old revision references". I hope someone was keeping a
list of the various items that were requested, so that we don't have to
go through it all over again.

Eg what will replace bzr --fixes, bzrmerge.el, vc-git.el improvements,
etc, etc.