Re: Changes in frame/window code

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Changes in frame/window code
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 20:23:44 +0200

> I'm confused: how does that get called when I click a mouse on the
> scroll-bar slider?  Just click, no drag.

Do you mean that when you click on the slider the value of
suspend_auto_hscroll is reset?  That would be strange.  It should get
reset when you click into the text area or change point in some other
way.

>>   > I tried that, but then the feature stopped working altogether.
>>
>> In which sense?
>
> The slider didn't jump to the right when point was in a R2L paragraph.

When precisely?  Usually you have to select the window (more or less) in
order to move point to a R2L paragraph in it and at that moment the
slider should jump to the right.  If you now select another window the
slider should stick to the right until you either explicitly change
`point' or text in that window.

martin