Re: poll_for_input_1 undefined

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: poll_for_input_1 undefined
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 20:05:47 -0400

Richard Stallman wrote:

> The makefile should update config.in before using it.

It does.

> And it should run configure before compiling the C sources,
> if it is going to run configure at all.

It does.

You can test this eg by: touch configure.ac; make.

If you can give a reproducible recipe showing how to get into the state
that you did, things could be improved. But I imagine that even with
a slow machine, it would be quicker and more efficient to just do a
clean rebuild, rather than us all trying to figure it exactly what
happened.