Re: Dynamic loading progress

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading progress
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 09:27:08 -0400

> If it's already marked, then the doc field is already marked too so
> breaking here is correct.

But if "it's already marked" there are two possible cases:
- it was just marked earlier in the current GC and indeed then we're
  good to go.
- it was marked in some earlier GC and the mark was not reset since then
  (normally, all marks are reset during gc_sweep, but this is currently
  not done for Subrs, AFAIK).  In that case we're in trouble, because
  the doc needs to be re-marked during this GC, otherwise it might
  get reclaimed.

        Stefan