Re: w32 hourglass cursor

From: Dani Moncayo
Subject: Re: w32 hourglass cursor
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 19:53:18 +0200

> This is completely different from we have under X where busy cursor
> is shown on all GUI frames. Could you also please test this stuff (which
> is mostly borrowed from the relevant X code)?

Your second patch has a typo: "Lisp_Oject" should be "Lisp_Object".

With this one, things seem to go better.

When I run the macro:
* The cursor shape doesn't change automatically to busy after any
delay (I've waited for 10-15 seconds).  Ok, this problem isn't new.
* When I move the cursor, its shape changes to busy.

When I cancel the macro, its shape changes back to normal.

With two frames, the shape is busy on both of them while the macro is
running, and changes back to normal on both frames after cancelling
the execution.

--
Dani Moncayo