Emacs bugs no longer being recorded?

From: Drew Adams
Subject: Emacs bugs no longer being recorded?
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 11:28:28 -0700 (PDT)

I submitted a bug report a couple of hours ago.  It apparently
still has not been recorded.  I wonder if there is perhaps a
problem with debbugs?

(I realized as soon as I sent the bug report that it should be
closed, so I prepared a close message to do that.  But I cannot
send that msg until I know what the bug # is.  The bug subject
line is "function value for `help-echo': mouseover & frame",
in case someone beats me to closing it.)