Re: Emacs 24.4 freeze and very minor MH-E update

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: Emacs 24.4 freeze and very minor MH-E update
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 17:53:17 -0700

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:

> >> What kind of changes are we talking about?
> > The diffs are small enough to include here.
> > The only code-related change fixes a problem with GNU Mailutils.
>
> Looks OK, go ahead.

The mh-e branch has been merged into the trunk, thanks.

I got the following error when I checked it in. Was it something I did
(or didn't do)?

    $ bzr ci -m"Merge from mh-e; up to r106766."
    Committing to: bzr+ssh://address@hidden/emacs/trunk/

    modified lisp/mh-e/ChangeLog
    modified lisp/mh-e/mh-e.el

    modified lisp/mh-e/mh-folder.el
    modified lisp/mh-e/mh-thread.el
    Committed revision 116777.

    From: Bill Wohler <address@hidden>: No such file or directory- Stage 7/7

    bzr: ERROR: Failed to send email: exit status 1[No hook name] - Stage 7/7

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden> aka <address@hidden>
http://www.newt.com/wohler/