src/temacs --daemon fails

From: Alex Bennée
Subject: src/temacs --daemon fails
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:10:45 +0000

Hi,

In an unrelated issue I found that I can't start src/temacs with the
--daemon option which works with the dumped version src/emacs.

With both:

host-dbus host-x11 src/temacs --daemon
host-dbus host-x11 src/temacs -Q --daemon

I get a window popping up and when I execute (daemonp) I get nill. When
I C-x C-c the rather terse message:

Error: server did not start correctly

Is left on the terminal.

The host-* functions are simply functions to ensure the environment
variables are set-up for my crouton in ChromeOS shell to use the host
X11 server.

Cheers,

--
Alex Bennée