Re: trunk r115714: * etc/MORE.STUFF: Mention RefTeX.

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: trunk r115714: * etc/MORE.STUFF: Mention RefTeX.
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 14:28:44 -0500

Also, I would not spend any time adding things to MORE.STUFF. The whole
file is a fairly pointless anachronism IMO, as I have tried to hint at
in paragraph 4 of the file. Of course, correct things that are wrong.
My hope is that we slowly remove entries as they become irrelevant, and
then at some point just remove the whole file.

(I feel like I've said this before; if so apologies for repeating myself.)