Re: Emacs completion matches selection UI

From: John Yates
Subject: Re: Emacs completion matches selection UI
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 08:45:15 -0500

Been following this thread as I would love to see more uniformity in these areas.

A related issue is how multiple completion / expansion mechanisms interact at a given point.  I know trying to get yasnippet to play gracefully with other completion mechanisms has generated much discussion.  So as you think about APIs perhaps you could give some thought to higher level integration issues.

/john