Re: smerge-ediff "MINE" and "OTHER" monikers unhelpful

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: smerge-ediff "MINE" and "OTHER" monikers unhelpful
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:31:30 -0500

> You can also think of A/B/Common, in which case C is fine.
> That's what i do.

That migth work.  The down side is that visually they are presented as
A/Common/B, which makes the lettering less intuitive.  We could go for
A/Base/C, but then for the 2-way situation (which, BTW, I despise) we'd
have A/C which will probably feel odd to the user, or use A/B but then
the "B" doesn't really corresponds to the "B" of the 3-way case.

        Stefan