Re: Emacs/Elisp conference

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Emacs/Elisp conference
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 07:12:15 +0100

Hi,

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

> The next International Lisp Conference will take place in summer 2014 in
> Montreal.  IIUC this has traditionally been a conference oriented mostly
> towards "industry" and Common-Lisp, but they're looking for suggestions
> of co-located workshops.

Quoting https://twitter.com/ilc2014/status/400083693361836033

  "Please mark your calendars for August 14-17 (Thursday through
  Sunday) at University of Montreal, for International Lisp Conference
  2014."

> I think it would be great to submit a proposal for an Emacs/Elisp
> workshop there.  Any takers?

Well, I'd love to attend and/or contribute, probably with something
about Org-mode, but can't make sure I'll be there.

--
 Bastien