Re: patch: create default error output function

From: Jarek Czekalski
Subject: Re: patch: create default error output function
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 22:03:27 +0100

Stefan, thank you for the review and the application.

PS: My email to address@hidden seems to have trouble reaching you. E.g. I get warnings like:

Too bad we can't contact directly. I also sent an email or two to you, probably they were dropped. My server is sometimes blocked by spam killers. They don't do the right job. The message from your server does not contain the spam filter server responsible for dropping the message, so I can't even react to that.

I use only 1 email address. If you have another account that we may use to establish the connection, please try a priv. Other option is my account on Google, which should be easy to locate by my email address. If someone has better ideas, I'm listening.

I sent the electronic papers you gave me to the "assign" mail box at gnu.org, but got no answer from them. I think I did it the same day that I sent the patch, but can't confirm this at the moment.

Thank you,
Jarek