Re: Info: Console Vs GUI difference?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Info: Console Vs GUI difference?
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 22:04:42 -0400

> hear about an alternative -- note that I suspect
> command-error-function might run into the same issue --

I don't think so: command-error-function will be called if and only if
the normal (non-emacspeak) code would display a message, whereas
advising `signal' leads to the problems you see, where some signals are
"normal occurrences" that don't lead to any user-visible message because
they get caught and handled by a `condition-case'.

        Stefan