Re: devanagari diacritics

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: Re: devanagari diacritics
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 08:06:55 +0530

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 11:57 PM, Stefan Monnier
<address@hidden> wrote:
>>> will tell you that \=a lets you input this char.
>> Ok... but I am not sure what point you are making.
>
> Just that there is an input method that lets you input those chars.
>
>> This input method is for someone who needs to type out a significant
>> amount of devanagari.
>
> Of course, I had no intention to say that TeX is the best method for
> those chars.

Thanks for the tip -- did not know of this 'backwards' way of using an
input method:
paste a char and then inquire how to input it

There's one thing I dont find -- the input method definition.
With a function or a mode or a key we can ask and be taken to the definition(s).
With an input method I cant seem to find a way