Re: Menus with more items than the TTY can display

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Menus with more items than the TTY can display
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 20:28:08 +0200

> A volunteer emerged, so this works now (as of trunk revision 114660).

Works very well here.

There is one minor problem which, however, prevents its use with
standard settings on Debian here (screenshot attached).  The problem is
that my default font is too large so the tooltips which are displayed in
the echo area wrap.  I don't know why but since `resize-mini-windows' is
by default 'grow-only I see no reason why they shouldn't.  Apparently,
this wrapping garbles display and echo area completely.  I can't observe
a similar thing on Windows where the echo area is always truncated (with
-Q).

martin

PNG image