Re: Emacs Webapp/Plugin

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs Webapp/Plugin
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 12:48:42 -0400

        [ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider
        [ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,
        [ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example.

    > > Again, my goal is to have a seamless, robust Emacs experience when
    > editing
    > > or viewing files in a Web constrained device.

This seems like an attempt to make a palliative
for something that really ought to be _fixed_.
That can have a bad effect, in the long term.

So we need to study the issue.  What is the "web constrained"
device?  What is the constraint that it has, and what causes
that constraint?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation