Re: New version of todo-mode.el (code)

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: New version of todo-mode.el (code)
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 00:01:51 +0530

Stephan

I have sent a bug report your way.  You have been using todo-mode for a
good part of upwards of a decade(?)[1] Definitely, there are aspects of
it which had you hooked.

I would appreciate if you could augment the Info documentation with a
use-case and a note about suggested workflow.  I haven't explored the
filters or sorting routines, btw.

[1] This is what made me try todo-mode in first place.