make blinking cursor visible during motion when using cua

From: John Yates
Subject: make blinking cursor visible during motion when using cua
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 15:37:58 -0400

Recent changes have caused the cursor to disappear during movement when using cua.  From the pov of usability loss of this feedback is a big step backwards.  I restored the old behavior by changing the initial cursor state to 'shown' when establishing a timer.  I did this by changing the last line of blink-cursor-start in frame.el from

    (internal-show-cursor nil nil)))

    (internal-show-cursor nil t)))

/john