Re: trunk r113953: * image.c: Shrink memory needed for animation cache.

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: trunk r113953: * image.c: Shrink memory needed for animation cache.
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:53:55 -0700

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> Do we really need to know this?  It's a zero-terminated string (in a
> larger block), so just by calling strdup, we're OK, and we don't need
> any magical constants.

Calling strdup would mean we'd be calling malloc twice
instead of once.  Insted, we can make the signature a flexible
array member.  This is a bit slower than what we had, but it's
better than calling malloc twice and it would insulate us better
if ImageMagick switches to a different digest format.
I did that in trunk bzr 113954.