Re: mouse-autoselect-window-select

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: mouse-autoselect-window-select
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 13:28:05 +0300

> Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 12:03:33 +0200
> From: martin rudalics <address@hidden>
> CC: address@hidden
>
>  > If some user finds that auto-selecting a window when the mouse is over
>  > the display margins is inconvenient for her for some reason, then
>  > perhaps this feature is not for that user, and we should advise her to
>  > turn this feature off.  But forcing personal preferences on others on
>  > these grounds is not right, I think.
>
> It makes me sad to read an insinuation like this from you.

I'm sorry this sounded as some kind of insinuation.  I certainly
didn't mean anything anywhere near that, and I apologize for whatever
it was that made that impression.  You cited your own experience,
which led me to a conclusion that the change is based on that
experience.  If I was mistaken, I'm sorry.

> Although it completely defies my original change I modified the code in
> your sense now.  Please have a look.

Thanks, this is what I meant.

I don't see how this defies your change, but I probably should shut up
before I offend you again.