Re: Emacs-diffs Digest, Vol 127, Issue 19

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Emacs-diffs Digest, Vol 127, Issue 19
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2013 03:04:01 -0400

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

>> A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> Type: text/x-diff

Seems like a Mailman bug. Surely text/x-diff _is_ text?
Is that configurable? A quick search suggests that if you change to MIME
digests rather than plain-text, all should be well.

> Any idea why we suddenly don't get the actual diffs, except as
> attachments we need to fetch separately?

I see them fine on the non-digest setting.

>   If that's deliberate, then it's an annoyance, IMO.

Surely your annoyance is independent of whether this is deliberate or not? ;)
It _is_ deliberate:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-hookless-email/+bug/533009

(AFAIK bzr-hookless-email was doing this for the past month too.)