getting the same indentation as flet

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: getting the same indentation as flet
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 22:42:37 +0100

I've written an flet like macro and I'd really like flet like
indentation support for it.

How can I achieve that? Is it achievable just in the macro definition?

I note that the current flet macros (including the new cl- ones) do not
have complex indent declarations to specify how the bindings are to be
indented.

What would be ideal, for macro writing, is if we could declare, not only
`defun' indentation but `let' or `flet' indentation.

Anyone got any clues as to whether that would be possible? I wouldn't
mind looking at doing it if it's doable.

Nic