Emacs 24.2 release candidate 2

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Emacs 24.2 release candidate 2
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:26:47 +0800

The second release candidate for Emacs 24.2 is now available for
download via FTP, at the following location:

  http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-24.2-rc2.tar.gz

As stated in the previous release candidate announcement, the 24.2
release is intended to fix CVE-2012-3479 and several other bugs.  This
release candidate fixes a compilation failure on OpenBSD (special thanks
to Eli for the prompt investigation and fix).

Please send me an email reporting success or failure on your build
platform.  Please report any bugs that you come across via
M-x report-emacs-bugs, or email address@hidden
For questions, email address@hidden

I encourage everyone to give this as much testing as possible over the
weekend.  If nothing comes up, I will make the 24.2 release on Monday.

Thanks.