RE: How to setup a simple face in 24.2

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: How to setup a simple face in 24.2
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 10:40:07 -0700

> >> I have this face that behave differently in customize interface
> >> depending the emacs version I use:
> >>
> >> (defface helm-grep-file
> >>     '((t (:foreground "BlueViolet"
> >>           :underline t)))
> >>   "Face used to highlight grep results filenames."
> >>   :group 'helm-grep)
> >
> > Worksforme.
> Please develop, I don't know what mean worksforme.

FWIW, in the latest Windows build that I have (there is no Windows 24.2 build
available yet, AFAIK), I see the same thing Thierry reported.  Looks like a
regression - works fine in 24.1 and prior.

If you get rid of the `:underline t' part then it works as it should.

In GNU Emacs 24.1.50.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2012-08-13 on MARVIN