Re: The rest of xVARs

From: Dmitry Antipov
Subject: Re: The rest of xVARs
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:19:53 +0400

On 08/09/2012 11:32 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote:

I can't continue without solving (B|K)VARs issue, and X = B->field/
BSET(B, field, X) is enough for my purposes;
You can split the BVAR into a BGET and BSET for now.
OK, the patch is > 200K uncompressed.

Here's a simpler solution: split BVAR into BVAR and BSET.  I'm sure the
patch will substantially smaller and hence cause much fewer conflicts.

OK

Stefan "tired of resolving cosmetic conflicts with your patches"

Coccinelle tends to eat spaces and tabs (especially between function name and
'(' opens an argument list),so I do quite a lot of manual adjustments to
fit our coding style; but sometimes I can miss the poorly formatted entry :-(.

Dmitry