Re: Re-including rst.el into Emacs repository

From: Deniz Dogan
Subject: Re: Re-including rst.el into Emacs repository
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:37:36 +0200

On 2012-04-30 15:29, Stefan Merten wrote:
Finally a general question: On which mailing lists I am supposed to
subscribe as an Emacs developer? I just subscribed `emacs-devel` and
`bug-gnu-emacs`. Do I need to subscribe to `help-gnu-emacs` also? Any
others?

As far as I know, you don't really _have_ to subscribe to any mailing lists, but I would recommend subscribing to emacs-diffs on top of the two you mentioned. It's a nice way to keep track of the changes without having to deal with VCSs.

help-gnu-emacs is intended for questions about using Emacs and is often less interesting than emacs-devel for developers.

Deniz