Re: gnus with bbdb article display problem

From: Vitalie Spinu
Subject: Re: gnus with bbdb article display problem
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 19:05:26 +0200

Sorry for late reply. I've only now found time to upgrade to the latest
bbdb 2.36. The problem persisted. Then I removed the following lines
form my config

(setq
  bbdb-use-pop-up nil                        ;; allow popups for addresses
  bbdb-electric-p t                        ;; be disposable with SPC
)

and the issue went away. So I consider it solved :)

Thanks.