Patch bug triage

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Patch bug triage
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 22:28:56 +0200

I've now completed a sweep over all the bug reports tagged with "patch",
and for the ones that I can halfway understand, I've either applied,
asked people to consider them, or closed the reports.  You know.  The
normal stuff.

I think this time period (before people start doing more sweeping
general changes) is a nice time to deal with queued-up changes, since
the patches have a greater chance of still applying somewhat cleanly.

However, most of the bug reports I can't really deal with, because
they're outside my area of not-total-and-utter-ignorance.

So `M-x debbugs-gnu RET C-a C-k RET 2339 RET C-u / patch RET s s' and
have a go.  Handling bugs is almost fun when you're working from the
`debbugs-gnu' interface.

*Almost*.