GSoC projects related to Emacs

From: Bastien
Subject: GSoC projects related to Emacs
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 00:28:19 +0200

Here are the current GSoC projects related to Emacs:

,----[ Guile-Emacs ]

`----

,----[ GNU Emacs Native Profiler ]

`----

,----[ Bugpile ]

`----

,----[ Emacs-Orgmode Git merge tool for Org Files ]

`----

,----[ Org Sync ]
| Let Org-mode synchronize with online bug-tracking and todo-list
| services.
|
| http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2012/aaptel/5002
`----

Selected students will be known on April 23rd.

If you have any questions/comments on the projects, please feel free to
ask.  I can give more details about the Org projects.  I'm curious about
your feedback about the two others.

--
 Bastien