Re: GnuTLS docs

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: GnuTLS docs
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 20:05:26 +0300

> From: Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden>
> Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 12:55:10 -0400
>
> GM> Thanks for writing this. Surely there was no question that this should
> GM> go to the emacs-24 branch?
>
> I didn't want to assume it was OK and I'm not experienced at merging
> commits between Bazaar branches.

What Glenn meant is that you should have pushed to the emacs-24 branch
instead, and let it be merged to trunk at some later date, as part of
periodical merges.

But now, since you already pushed to the trunk, what should be done is
install the same changes on the branch, with a "don't merge to trunk"
comment somewhere in the commit message.