Re: C-g crash in C-x C-f (OSX Lion)

From: Carsten Mattner
Subject: Re: C-g crash in C-x C-f (OSX Lion)
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 18:11:26 +0100

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 5:54 PM, Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 11:22:10 +0100
>> From: Carsten Mattner <address@hidden>
>> Cc: Emacs developers <address@hidden>
>>
>> For the record, it doesn't crash that easily if I do not run Emacs.app
>> via gdb. Usually something starts to work when run in a debugger and
>> not the other way around :).
>
> You should be grateful for this "reverse Heisenbug".

The user in me is, the software developer isn't as any kind of
uncertainty is a source of sleepless nights and head scratching.

If Gene Roddenberry is reading this, can he please reveal the
functionality of the Heisenberg Compensator so that we
can replicate it in gcc so that it crashes reliably for everybody?